Digital PDF copy of the self help book DECIDE! by Linda Scrofano owner of Healing Earth Reiki and Zen Life For All.
Feeling stuck and not building the life you're hoping for? Download the PDF of this book and start making changes.
You are purchasing a PDF copy of the book DECIDE! This is a digital download - No physical product will be delivered
From the preface:
Life is a journey; it ebbs and flows because of the rhythm of the Universe. Nothing stays the same, so you’re either growing or you’re dying. It is my hope that through this book, I can encourage you to grow.
People have asked me what this book will convey to the reader that hasn’t already been conveyed by Napoleon Hill in Think and Grow Rich, by Raymond Holliwell in Working with the Law or by Bob Proctor in You Were Born Rich. That is such an awesome question that I wanted to touch on the answer here. I feel that each author conveys their view of Universal Law in their own words, with stories about their own life experiences and each is unique because each of us is unique. As an example, Bob Proctor’s style and delivery resonates deeply with me. Some people are more prone to follow Mary Morrissey and still others follow Jack Canfield, Joe Vitale or some other amazing self-help guru. I love all of these change agents, and I study all of them from time to time. Just because one of them has written a book about the Law of Attraction or Universal Law in general doesn’t mean that’s the only way to raise awareness; there are many approaches to helping others find the path to success. I’m grateful to have the opportunity to convey my views to you on what I consider to be the most important topic – the ability to think and bring about change in your world.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. WeI may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us:
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Linda and Charles Scrofano, Jr., are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Abundant Life Industries, LLC, 20057 E. Club Lane, Mayer, AZ 86333
All custom order sales are final; we do not accept returns on custom orders. If a jewelry item is damaged in shipping please contact us to discuss whether or not we will be able to repair it or replace it at no cost to you. If we deem that it cannot be repaired or replaced, we will work with you to file a claim with USPS and in our sole discretion we may elect to refund you prior to the claim processing.
* custom sizing on bracelets are not considered custom orders
It is recommended that you not wear your handmade jewelry while swimming, bathing or showering.
We recommend you remove your jewelry prior to bedtime as handcrafted jewelry may be caught on bedding and bend or break.
Body oils, lotions and sweat can all cause discoloration of metal and may degrade stretch cord in bracelets. A good jewelry cleaning solution and a clean cloth may be used to clean your jewelry. Chains may be dipped in liquid cleaner.
Sterling silver pieces should be stored in a zip lock bag when not being worn in order to minimize tarnishing. Sterling silver pieces will need to be cleaned with sterling silver polish in order to maintain their shine.
All jewelry items are created with gemstone, shell or other small pieces which may pose a choking hazard to small children or others who are inclined to put things in their mouth. We cannot guarantee that any of our pieces are suitable for every individual. We count on parents and caregivers to make good decisions when purchasing jewelry for young children or others who may be at risk of choking. Please contact us with specific questions about any of our products if you require additional information to make your purchase decision for a loved one.
Custom orders are not eligible for return. Custom sizing on bracelets is not considered a custom order.
Contact us within 14 days to advise that you would like to return your purchase. Then ship it back within 14 days of contacting us. Shipping costs are at the buyer's expense unless an item is damaged or defective. Discuss this with us when you indicate you'd like to return your purchase.
Please note: we do NOT accept forced returns - this means you must contact us prior to returning the item. If an item is simply sent back to us without notification within 14 days of receipt we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee at our discretion. We accept returns within our policy for any reason, so just contact us if you change your mind.
Yes! Healing Earth Reiki has a VIP Membership where you can get a $5 coupon just for signing up and then you'll have access to a variety of VIP offers. It's free to join and you can opt out anytime. We follow US & UK law regarding email marketing, so we never sell email addresses. Just copy and paste this link in your browser to sign up: https://bit.ly/healingearthreikivipmembership
With regard to bracelets and anklets, simply measure your wrist or ankle with a cloth measuring tape or use a piece of string to determine what size will be suitable for you and then just measure the string. Keep the string snug if you like a snug fit or allow it to be as loose as you'd like your bracelet or anklet to fit. We offer a variety of sizing for bracelets and anklets, but if you don't see a size that works for you contact us to discuss a custom order. In most cases there will not be an additional charge.
We use a professional quality stretch cord for all of our stretch bracelets and anklets. Customers who bought them in 2015 are still wearing their bracelets in 2023 with zero issues but we recognize that different environments and life style could impact them. Water, body lotion and extreme temperatures can impact the integrity of the cord. If your bracelet or anklet begins to stretch out, contact me to discuss restringing. I do not charge for this service, but I do ask that the customer pays the shipping. Naturally, if it breaks or stretches out in the first 30 days, your jewelry is under warranty and we would handle the shipping in those cases.
It is always advisable to seek guidance from your doctor regarding magnetic jewelry if you have any type of medical device implant that can be impacted by magnets.