Dumortierite Pendant - Boho Pendant perfect for the hippie in you!
Some believe that dumortierite is useful in breaking unhealthy habits and co-dependence. It is also believed that this stone may help clear mental fog and energy blocks.
Choose Sterling chain or leather cord.
The stone chooses its own wire wrap design in my opinion and I elect to allow that to happen rather than create a rigid design in my mind. As with all products on this site, my intention is set to share love and light with all who are responsible to bring this jewelry into existence. Love and light is sent to all who created the wire, accent beads, chain, packing materials etc. It is also my intention to send love and light via Reiki to all who will wear this beautiful pendant.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HealingEarthReiki
Gemstones have been utilized throughout history to aid in spiritual, emotional and physical healing. Reiki energy is believed to cleanse the stones’ energy to allow the healing properties to shine through. Reiki is utilized throughout many hospitals and hospices to complement other therapies, but Healing Earth Reiki makes no promise of improved health or other specific benefits of utilizing Reiki infused items.
Information provided regarding specific gemstone properties is provided as a metaphysical reference for those who follow that path. Nothing sold on this site is intended to replace medical care.
Following is a quote from WebMD which was published about the importance of chakra support on June 28, 2021 :
"Chakras are thought to provide subtle energy that helps your organs, mind, and intellect work at their best level. Chakras and spiritual energy have not been thoroughly examined in medical studies, but they may help you think about your own mind and body like any religion or belief."
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. WeI may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us:
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Linda and Charles Scrofano, Jr., are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Scrofano Enterprises, LLC, 20057 E. Club Lane, Mayer, AZ 86333
All custom order sales are final; we do not accept returns on custom orders. If a jewelry item is damaged in shipping please contact us to discuss whether or not we will be able to repair it or replace it at no cost to you. If we deem that it cannot be repaired or replaced, we will work with you to file a claim with USPS and in our sole discretion we may elect to refund you prior to the claim processing.
* custom sizing on bracelets are not considered custom orders
It is recommended that you not wear your handmade jewelry while swimming, bathing or showering.
We recommend you remove your jewelry prior to bedtime as handcrafted jewelry may be caught on bedding and bend or break.
Body oils, lotions and sweat can all cause discoloration of metal and may degrade stretch cord in bracelets. A good jewelry cleaning solution and a clean cloth may be used to clean your jewelry. Chains may be dipped in liquid cleaner.
Sterling silver pieces should be stored in a zip lock bag when not being worn in order to minimize tarnishing. Sterling silver pieces will need to be cleaned with sterling silver polish in order to maintain their shine.
All jewelry items are created with gemstone, shell or other small pieces which may pose a choking hazard to small children or others who are inclined to put things in their mouth. We cannot guarantee that any of our pieces are suitable for every individual. We count on parents and caregivers to make good decisions when purchasing jewelry for young children or others who may be at risk of choking. Please contact us with specific questions about any of our products if you require additional information to make your purchase decision for a loved one.
We customize most of our stretch bracelets to accommodate specific sizing needs for our customers. The vast majority of our stretch bracelets are 7" which is a common size for women.
Just send us a note requesting your size at time of purchase.
If you don't know what size to order, the best way to measure is as follows:
Hold your arm out and with a soft measuring tape, put the tape around your wrist as snug or loose as you'd like the bracelet to fit. Then just send us that measurement and we'll resize the bracelet.
*While we are customizing the size of your bracelet, we do NOT consider this to be a custom order in the technical sense. Therefore, if you don't love your bracelet you can return it under our return policy.
Custom orders are not eligible for return. Custom sizing on bracelets is not considered a custom order.
Contact us within 14 days to advise that you would like to return your purchase. Then ship it back within 14 days of contacting us. Shipping costs are at the buyer's expense unless an item is damaged or defective. Discuss this with us when you indicate you'd like to return your purchase.
Please note: we do NOT accept forced returns - this means you must contact us prior to returning the item. If an item is simply sent back to us without notification within 14 days of receipt we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee at our discretion. We accept returns within our policy for any reason, so just contact us if you change your mind.
Yes! Healing Earth Reiki has a VIP Membership where you can get a $5 coupon just for signing up and then you'll have access to a variety of VIP offers. It's free to join and you can opt out anytime. We follow US & UK law regarding email marketing, so we never sell email addresses. Just copy and paste this link in your browser to sign up: https://bit.ly/healingearthreikivipmembership